Kusion is the Platform Orchestrator of KusionStack
As a Platform Orchestrator, Kusion delivers user intentions to Kubernetes, Clouds and On-Premise resources. Also enables asynchronous cooperation between the development and the platform team and drives the separation of concerns.
-h, --help help for kusion
--profile string Name of profile to capture. One of (none|cpu|heap|goroutine|threadcreate|block|mutex) (default "none")
--profile-output string Name of the file to write the profile to (default "profile.pprof")
- kusion apply - Apply the operational intent of various resources to multiple runtimes
- kusion build - Build Kusion modules in a Stack to the Intent
- kusion compile - Deprecated: Use 'kusion build' to generate the Intent instead
- kusion destroy - Destroy resources within the stack.
- kusion init - Initialize the scaffolding for a project
- kusion preview - Preview a series of resource changes within the stack
- kusion version - Print the Kusion version information for the current context
- kusion workspace - Workspace is a logical concept representing a target that stacks will be deployed to